• Using time-consuming paper methods to create and manage schedules.
• No centralized way for seasonal staff to access and manage their schedules.
• Manage schedules across a large venue with 125 employees.
• No centralized tool to communicate stadiumwide or employee-to-employee messages.
• Manual scheduling methods made it nearly impossible to change schedules based on weather or other events that impacted the schedule.
SolutionsHotSchedules, HotSchedules WebClock, PayControl
• Efficient scheduling for high-volume food and beverage program in large venue.
• Improved on-and-off shift communication between 125 employees and managers.
• Empowered young staff to manage their schedules with a work scheduling app.
• Reduced overall labor costs with enforced clock-ins.
• Centralized clock-ins, clock-outs and time and attendance management.
• Streamlined schedule and time punch exports and reduced errors.